Tuesday, 25 March 2008

New Life of Mine

First of all... I would like to welcome my self (again) to this world. The world where I stayed long time ago. This is a place where I can shout out loud as loud as I want. This is a place where my friends, my enemies, my families, and everyone can know and understand the mystery of my life. Why?? Coz I know that most people are thinking that I am mysterious. Although I enjoy myself being Mr Mysterious, but I think people should know me more, if they want it though..
So, as my introduction for you all who arrives here.. in this page.. with or without any purposes.. I will present you with the lyric of INSIDE OUT by BRYAN ADAMS. I found this song just before I wrote this blog. This is my post and this song may draw a big picture of what my heart has been hoping for the last few months.. A hope that I will never give up before the fact says I have to give up.. I will fight for "her" as long as I can.. on my first attempt.. I lost after 8 months waiting but I did nothing to achieve my will.. now I realize my failure and I hope I now can do much better.. although it is still as difficult as 5 years ago.. but I'm here to fight for "her" not to give "her" up to anyone else..
Alright.. Let me introduce to you.. Bryan Adams with Inside Out

The biggest lie you ever told
Your deepest fear bout growing old
The longest night you ever spent
The angriest letter you never sent
The boy you swore you never leave
The one you kissed on new year's eve
The sweetest dream you had last night
Your darkest hour, your hardest fight

I wanna know you - like I know myself
I'm waiting for you - there ain't no one else
Talk to me baby - scream and shout
I want to know you - inside out
I wanna dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep
I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out
I wanna take my time - I wanna know your mind
Ya know there ain't no doubt - I wanna know you inside out

The saddest song you ever heard
The most you said with just one word
The loneliest prayer you ever prayed
The truest vow you ever made
What makes you laugh, what makes you cry
What makes you mad, what gets you by
You highest height, your lowest low
these things I want to know

I wanna know you - like I know myself
I'm waiting for you - there ain't no one else
Talk to me baby - scream and shout
I want to know you - inside out
I wanna dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep
I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out
I wanna take my time - I wanna know your mind
Ya know there ain't no doubt - I wanna know you inside out
I wanna know your soul - I wanna lose control
C'mon n let it out - I wanna know you inside out
Ya gotta dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep
I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out
Tell me everything...

For you, the girl I mentioned as "her"... I wanna know you inside out!!

Aloha Oe,
With Love,
el dios

No comments: