Sunday, 27 April 2008

Kulari ke Hutan

This is a poem that inspired me to be a poet... thanks to Rangga

Kulari ke Hutan

Kulari ke hutan kemudian menyanyiku
Kulari ke pantai kemudian teriakku
Sepi...
Sepi dan sendiri aku benci
Aku ingin bingar
Aku mau di pasar
Bosan aku dengan penat
Enyah saja kau pekat
Seperti berjelaga jika kusendiri
Pecahkan saja gelasnya
Biar ramai
Biar mengaduh sampai gaduh
Ada malaikat menyulam jaring laba-laba belang di tembok keraton putih
Kenapa tak goyahkan saja loncengnya biar terdera
Atau aku harus lari ke hutan lalu belok ke pantai?

- Rangga -

In English:

I run to the forest then I sing
I run to the beach then I shout
Quite...
Quite and lonely I hate
I want crowd
I want be in market
I bore with stress
Go away, you, stiff
Like sooting when I'm alone
Just break the glass
Let it crowd
Let it break till broken
An angel sews web of strips spider on the wall of white castle
Why don't just shake the bell so it rings
Or I must run to the forest then turn to the beach?

Adios.

With Love,
el dios

No comments: