sigh. finally I'm back to here again after a long break due to my exams. Hmm. I don't know what to talk actually. I also don't know what to do to my damn life. I've been missing something. A thing that I want to own it forever. It's been difficult days since the exams started. I was down to the deepest desperation in my life and luckily I've some friends who were there for me and to keep my legs standing straight. Anyway, we got a new house. A small house only on the hill and it's quite busy as we had to move when I just arrived from Dublin. I felt sick for a few days and until now I'm not in good health yet. The schedule is quite packed already. This weekend I'm gonna go for Quarantine if I could manage to keep my will and also one of my cousin is gonna get married this Sunday. Congratulations to him. Next week, I've a plan to spend a day with the orphans. We're gonna go to 4D-cinema and some other places. The week after I've to go to Medan for Grand opening of our newest branch there. The week after I'll be in Penang for few days as I must help my sister to pack her stuffs and bring it home. Sigh. It seems a quite hard and boring summer holiday for me. However, I hope I can go to Singapore for few days. I'm pretty bored already in Jakarta. Not due to the food or the much work I've to do but I hate this feeling. A feeling of losing something. I miss someone but the one doesn't feel the same. I don't know, don't want to know, and don't want to think. However, I got a strong feeling that I'm not her type. If that was the case, I've got to move on because I'm sad and having a damn life in this situation. I dislike this but it doesn't mean I've given up on her. I still keep my hope alive and will always try harder and better as she is getting busier. Hahaha. "That' s a life. Life is a PRESENT. Yesterday is a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a GIFT. That's why it is called a PRESENT." It's a quote from MASTER OOQUAY in Kungfu Panda. I really love that movie. A movie that has lightened me up as a fighter in this life. Even though, I'm not good enough or not capable, that doesn't mean I'm not the one. What I've to do is to be me and myself. Keep fighting for what I want and be the one. Be the champion. Be the best. Therefore, there is always a way to stand upright and with a braveheart strike all the obstacles. For this meaning of life, I'd like to say thanks to Master Ooquay, Shifu, and Po.
Today I watched Incredible Hulk. It was a good movie but it wasn't great. There was nothing I could get to improve my understanding of this damn life. However, whatever it takes, I always love SUPERHERO. Hahaha.
Sweden vs Russia is live right now. See ya soon.
Tschus.
With love,
el dios
No comments:
Post a Comment