Friday, 27 June 2008

a little with huge countless happiness

It was a totally great idea came out from my dad's mouth about 2 weeks ago when we attended
a celebration of Vesak Day by LPA Guna Nanda (an orphanage) in Mega Glodok Kemayoran. We decided to bring all of the orphans from that house to 4D cinema in Jakarta and then we would spend a night together in my villa with games and presents. However, some of them couldn't make it as they were not allowed due to academic reason or due to their under age. There was about 52 people that we brought to the cinema. Then, 19 of them should go home because they are still in kindergarten. Those who followed us to my villa was 7 years old and older. The total of them was 28 including their servants. 14 of them are still in the primary school and 9 of them are in high school. I actually couldn't tell much about the feeling to serve them and try to enjoy time together with them. It was the highest happiness I have ever felt and to be honest I felt like crying when I drove out of the house 2 days ago. It was a time that I would never want to end. I want to be with them and make them happy but it is not all possible because I'm not one of them. However, they have opened my eyes that people like them are the one who need helps from people like me. They showed me how much care and love they need. They don't actually need money, but they need happiness, kindness, and peace. The freedom of living is one of the most important issue they want it to be on the surface. I know I can't do anything much for them right now, but I could tell them that I actually miss them much. I will come back to that orphanage again and again to see them and trying to give them what they need. The problem is only how I could make sure that my parents will allow me to see them more often then before. I'm thinking to work as social worker in that house and help them with their studies. Of course, I can't do much things because I am not yet earning money but that's not my point. I just want to be with them and make their feeling to be in peace as they were in the 2 days holiday with us. I REALLY DO HOPE THAT I COULD SEE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND SO THEY WILL BE PEOPLE AS OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD NOT AS ORPHANS BECAUSE AS HORTON TOLD ME NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT IS, A PERSON IS STILL A PERSON.

For the highest happiness in my life, I would like to thank....
Bhikkuni Guna Sasana, who has allowed her children to spend holiday with me.
The children of LPA Guna Nanda:
- Ria, Natalya, Kartika, Morin, Mita, Agung, Aliang, Harry and Anto.
- Indrawan, Rian, Chandra, Venia, Meli, Stella, Vandame, Vio, Angela, Kartina, Devina, Wawan, Nengsih and Windra.
- All the kindergartens buddies that I couldn't mention all of them.
- Mbak Waty, Mbak Iin, Om Hari, and the Gank, who helped me and my gang to babysitting all the kindergarten buddies.
- Thanks to my parents for the time and chance.
- Thanks to my younger sister, her friend Cindy Tjota, and the Dumbo Duo, Rita and Yona.
- Thanks to Mr Susanto for the Noodles, Kwetiau, and Fried Rice.
- Last but not least, thanks to Lord Buddha, Lord Manjushri, and all the Lords I believe in for the chance to gain this happiness in this cycle of my life.

I will promise to everyone especially my brothers and sisters in the house that this is not the only one or even last one but it is just the beginning of the new chapter of my life.

Auf Wiedersehen.

With Love,
el dios

No comments: