Friday, 11 July 2008

My TRAGEDIES of WRONG DECISIONS

Whatever I write here is from my heart and opinion, if you felt insulted or offended, IT IS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU DECIDE TO READ IT YOURSELF!! I would never change it because I feel it is my right to say whatever I think in my blog.

I was expecting a warm welcome when I decided to fly back to the lost island named Penang. Unfortunately, the title I gave to Malaysians are still true. Malaysians were and are home-fighters. They are strong and brave inside their country only. Okay, let me just begin my story.

First of all, I arrived in a tiny airport they call it Penang International Airport. I walked out from the plane then walked down the corridor to the Immigration Desk. The most stupid ever question the officer asked me was "Masih stadi kat sini? (Do you still study here?)" My head shouted, "OWH, COME ON!! You hold me here for 5 minutes and asked me that questions? I got 2 student visas for Ireland which means I'm a student in Ireland for 2 years!!!". However, I answered him, "Not here anymore." Then he was still looking around my passport I don't know what he was looking for but as he chopped it, I don't care.

Next stop. Custom Officer. The only thing he did to me was... he took my crackers and some more stuffs and asked for some amount of money!!!!!

Two Malays has given me bad welcome.

Then I took a taxi down to town and did some stuffs before I could check in to my hotel. The rest of the day was quite friendly as I spent a lot of time in the hotel.

Let's just start another hell story. It was a day before my departure to Indonesia. I called for a taxi. He was a Chinese Malaysians. We agreed at RM 35 for him to drive us to airport on the following day, but once he heard we got a lot of stuffs he asked for RM 60!!! MF!!

Next stop. On the evening of that day, on Codrington Road, A lorry driven by an Indian banged my Proton Wira. COULD YOU IMAGINE A LORRY BANGED A PROTON??? The sound as loud as a BOMB!! It was nothing if he would like to settle in peace but he ran away! So, we caught him back at the next junction. My dad pulled him down from the lorry. He was drunk!! He said he didn't run but he drove faster and faster after banged us! I shouted at him and he didn't have any intentions to settle in peace, so we did what he did to my mirror and body.

A Chinese and an Indian had given me a truly bad goodbye.

Next stop was check-in counter on the next day.

It was another stupid Malay woman! A fucking girl with no respect for people who were queuing first!!! I stood there for almost an hour due to their late opening time and he gave a way for a group of 14 people!! She was a slut and a WHORE!!! I asked her when she couldn't proceed the group check-in process as they hadn't paid for the Safety Passenger Charge. She denied to proceed me and asked me to queue on another line!!! She said her line is for group but in fact she accepted a person's check-in just before she gave a way to the group!! I asked her if she could see that another group with 30 people are on another line, a line for non-group passenger! I was really angry!! She was acting like she was right to give the group of 14 a way. I think she eats shit rather than rice. Maybe her mother is a whore too.

As those things happened, I wished I would never need to come back to Malaysia as they do not welcome me to their tiny country. Unfortunately I have to come back one day and it is to pay my Karma, I think. I wish I will finish my karma with Malaysians by then and there is no need to go there anymore except for unavoidable problems.

However, there is a funny fact about them. Those stuffs could only happen in Malaysia because they are HOME-FIGHTERS. They are not brave enough to speak outside of their country. Pity them.

Good Bye.

With "OUT' Love,
el dios

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u just dont open ur heart for them. Hence, u see nothing except bad about Malaysia~

edwongso said...

If I did not open my heart I would not be staying with Malaysians in Ireland where I was living in that year. 2 of my housemates were Malaysians. So, heart was not the case here. It was just a bad respect by Malaysians to my Indonesian slang.