THE ROSE by BETTE MIDLER
Some say love it is a river - Dikata cinta bagai sungai
that drowns the tender reed - tenggelamkan bambu rakit
Some say love it is a razor - Dikata cinta bagai pisau
that leaves your soul to bleed - biarkan jiwa sakit
Some say love it is a hunger - Dikata cinta bagai candu
an endless aching need - satu kemaksiatan
I say love it is a flower - Kukata cinta bagai bunga
and you it's only seed - dan kaulah sang benih
It's the heart afraid of breaking - Hati yang takut berpecah
that never learns to dance - yang tak belajar menari
It's the dream afraid of waking - Mimpi yang takut terbangun
that never takes the chance - yang tak curi kesempatan
It's the one who won't be taken - Dia yang takkan diambil
who cannot seem to give - yang takkan memberi
and the soul afraid of dying - Jiwa yang takut kematian
that never learns to live - yang tak belajar kehidupan
When the night has been too lonely - Kala malam menjadi sepi
and the road has been too long - dan jalan jadi panjang
and you think that love is only - dan kau fikir cinta hanyalah
for the lucky and the strong - bagi yang kuat dan beruntung
Just remember in the winter - Ingatkanlah di musim dingin
far beneath the bitter snow - di bawah tumpuk salju
lies the seed - ada benih
that with the sun's love - yang bila disinari
in the spring - di musim semi
becomes the rose - jadi sang mawar
I was surfing in the cyber when I suddenly found this song and fell in love with this one. A really meaningful lyric. I love the lyric especially the last paragraph. Furthermore, this song gives me spirit to stay strong to find a miracle in my life because this month and next month will be the most crucial month for my life. This will show whether the rose will bloom in the spring or the seed has already died before the sun arose. I'm now looking for the sun and will fight for it with my best. I will never let my rose to die. I really need a miracle to find it but I hope I find a way to get it because I believe there is always a way out to a problem. It is just a matter how hard you want to achieve it.
The verse which stated "it's the heart.. ... ..learns to live" just made me realise that I have to be strong and brave to make a move. I should not just hide behind the wall and hoping for a change. A brave heart will bring me to my strongest strenght and the only way to make a dream into a realisation is by wake up from the sleep and be ready in the real world! Last but now least we have to be ready for dying. An achievement that is achieved by the whole soul would be more meaningful and it showed how important thing it is. Therefore, I need to wake up and go on the battle!
On the other hand, this song has also given me more spirit to stay with my feeling which I believe a feeling of love. For the last 3 days, I have been so stressed by the fact my future plan has been put into doubt and amazingly I might end up as a beggar rather than a doctor. That's why I am so desperate to get a change in this life. While I'm stuck in this stressful condition she came out of nowhere and sent me a text message. It was only to ask 'how are you?' but I gave a huge smile just before I fell asleep. Then I replied and since she very seldom replied my message I said to myself, "If she replied this one, it meant I would get my future life becomes bright again as 2 years ago." Guess what? She REPLIED! I was so amazed and believed that this will bring a better life into mine as what I really need. Transferring college. Then, I slept and that night was the last night I have a sweet dream. Thanks to her and I really missed her although I do not know what I am missing from her. What I know is just the fact I'm feeling weird to her which I believe it is a Love.
*wishing for a miracle to come*
Auf wiedersehen.
With Love,
eldios
No comments:
Post a Comment