Saturday, 14 March 2009

For my prettiest friend..

With a pint of pear cider and a bar of chocolate,

I'm writing this for my special friend. She is always special for me. It is just a simple reason why she is so special. Two years ago after I broke up I had no friends at all. I spent 3 months in loneliness and it was even more hurt when my grandpa passed away on the day I was flying home. A month after that moment, all of sudden, I met this "new but old" friend. Thanks to my little sister. She asked me a favour to cover from my dad and so I did. I took it as a win-win situation :) Yeah, it was a win-win because I finally met this girl again after a long years gone. Therefore, she is special for me. She was my first friend.

When I met her it was the first day we went out together since we knew each other in 2000. That's why I didn't know what kind of a girl she is. However, she turned out to be a very enjoyable and outgoing girl. Talking to her is a very priceless moment. Although, if you didn't have anything to chat with her, looking at her smiles is more than enough to make your day brighter. I always enjoyed those days with her. Of course, I wished for more to come in years :) The best moment was when I, her and my little sister we went out for the whole day. We visited six places. We started from 4D-Cinema in Ancol and ended the day in Indonesia Red Cross. I'm still feeling guilty to keep her until very late that night although I could not avoid it as we stuck in a traffic jamp. However, I do not think I apologised enough.

Furthermore, she also helped me got through all unnecessary stress and circumstances that hang around my days and nights. With her just replying my text it could rise my smile much wider. I learnt how to think positive from her. I learnt how to smile from her. I learnt how to be a human. I learnt how we have to face this life. I learnt many more stuffs from her. She made a huge impact on my life and the most I appreciate is that she taught me what a friend is. A month after our first meeting I met one of my old friend again. Then I also searched for most of my old friends. I am glad with the number of friends I have right now compared to I had when I left my country to continue my study in 2004. What makes me really admire her is that she is always ready when I need a friend, when I need a support, when I need a spirit. I always love it when she gives me any advices. They just boost my spirit up to over the maximum. The best was when I had to memorize 39 lectures in half a day and it was on the day when I had my double module exam. So, I was so frustated and afraid not to finish those notes. I texted all my friends around the globe and she was the first one replying. She hit my brain and there I go I started banging the lectures. I think I still owe her my promise to treat her a meal.

Until today, I still keep those messages from her. I re-read them from time to time. It just gives me more spirit to fight against all odds in my days. If you did not believe me, I could show you the 472 messages from her. They are saved in my mobile so I can just read it whenever I need or want to. However, those are not all messages because I lost some of them when I visited US and changed my handset.

Anyway, today is 14th March 2009. It's her 22nd birthday (We're same old now.. haha) I just wanna wish her a great health and wealth. Wishing her a huge success in current study and life and future career as she is graduating next year. Wishing her a love, peace and happiness in her life. Wishing her full of joy and smiles everyday. Last but not least, wishing her to have the greatest day and be blessed by Lord. Also all other wishes I have written on the greeting card I sent her together with the birthday gift. I hope she likes it as I found that gift very fortunately.

I also wrote her a poem (as usual). It is just for wishing her day.

S
enandung awan berhembus menari-nari
dEndangkan satu lagu terindah
meLantunkan ceria dalam satu hati
cerAhkan hari dengan senyum terindah
teMaram terkikis perlahan namun pasti
pAgi gantikan malam hilangkan gundah
Terbuailah mereka yang bermimpi hari ini!
Umpama satu bintang di angkasa
iLhami dunia dengan gemerlapnya
awAli cerita baru kehidupan manusia
taNpa letih memburu cita dan cinta
Gempitakan penaklukan satu sisi dunia
Terbang jauh ke puncak menara tertinggi
rAih semua mimpi di ujung cakrawala
Hidup tiada pernah kan berputar kembali
bUsurkanlah anak panah ke setiap sudut mata
Nuranikan semua dalam senyum di hari terindah ini.

Joyeux Anniversaire!
eldios©

I also want to dedicate a song for her. It's one of my newest favourite song. As I said above, I wrote this for my prettiest friend and, in truth of all facts, she is the prettiest friend I have.

So, here it is.. PRETTIEST FRIEND by JASON MRAZ

This is what I look like today
And I'm trying not to pull out my hair
I'm trying hard to grow it but I'm far too shy to show it back there
That's probably why I like wearing hats
There's no denying I'm deferring the facts
Avoiding confrontation
Lacks tact in a situation
Behind every line is a lesson yet to learn

But if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is overwhelming
And oh, it goes to show
I've so much to know

I wrote this for my prettiest friend
But while trying not to prove that I care
I was trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how
She has me holding my breathe
So I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for her

And if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is complimentery
And oh, it goes to show
The moral of the story is boy loves girl
And so on but the way it unfolds is yet to be told

I know that I should be brave
Even pretty can be seen by the blind
I know that I cannot wait
Until the day we finally learn how to find each other
Redefining open minds

And if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyed
And it's golden, it goes to show then
The ending of this song should be left alone
And so on 'cause the way it unfolds is yet to be told
This song really shows my situation now. I might be just too shy or even too afraid to admit that I actually love her.

Buon Campleano!

With Love,
eldios

No comments: