KEPOMPONG - A CHRYSALIS by Sind3ntosca
Dulu kita sahabat - We were friends before
Teman begitu hangat - Really close friendship
Mengalahkan sinar mentari - Beating the shining sun
Dulu kita sahabat - We were friends before
Berteman bagai ulat - Having friendship like caterpillars
Berharap jadi kupu-kupu - Hoping to be butterflies
Kini kita berjalan berjauh-jauhan - Now we walk far far away
Kau jauhi diriku karena sesuatu - You left me because of something
Mungkin ku terlalu bertingkah kejauhan - May be I behaved too far
Namun itu karena ku sayang - But it is all because I love
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Mengubah ulat menjadi kupu-kupu - Transforming caterpillars into butterflies
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Hal yang tak mudah berubah jadi indah - Difficult things become beautiful
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Maklumi teman hadapi perbedaan - Understanding friends facing differences
Persahabatan bagi kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Biarkanlah berlalu - Let it passed away
Seperti hangatnya mentari - Like the warmth of the sun
Siang berganti malam - Day switches to night
Sembunyikan sinarnya - Hiding the ray
Hingga ia bersinar lagi - Till it shines again
Dulu kita melangkah berjauh-jauhan - We walk far far away before
Kau jauhi diriku karena sesuatu - You left me because of something
Mungkin ku terlalu bertingkah kejauhan - May be I behaved too far
Tapi itu karena aku sayang - But it is all because I love
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Mengubah ulat menjadi kupu-kupu - Transforming caterpillars into butterflies
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Hal yang tak mudah berubah jadi indah - Difficult things become beautiful
Persahabatan bagai kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
Maklumi teman hadapi perbedaan - Understanding friends facing differences
Persahabatan bagi kepompong - A friendship is like a chrysalis
I heard this song being played in radio many many times during my summer holiday. I could even say that I almost heard it every time I drive my car. However, I like the lyrics. It is simple and explains about what a friendship is actually like. This song makes me missed my friends back in my hometown. All my friends who helps me a lot for the last few years. Friends who are there for me any time I need them. I would like to dedicate this one to all my friends. I would not know what my life would be if I did not have those friends. I really could not ask for any better and I think that's why I'm a bit struggling over here, in Ireland, because I am looking for friends who are the same as mine in home town. However, I never realize that not everyone can do what my friends have been doing for me and that makes my friends become even more more special. Lastly, I just wanna say.. I love you, my friends..
For you, Miss W, Miss D, Miss G, Miss C, Miss U.
Adios.
With Love,
eldios
No comments:
Post a Comment