Saturday, 22 November 2008

Malaikat Juga Tahu

Malaikat Juga Tahu - An angel also knows by Dewi 'Dee' Lestari


Lelahmu jadi lelahku juga - My tiredness is yours as well
Bahagiamu bahagiaku pasti - Your happiness is certainly mine
Berbagi takdir kita selalu - Sharing is always our destiny
Kecuali tiap kau jatuh hati - Except whenever you fall in love

Kali ini hampir habis dayaku - This time I have lost all my power
Membuktikan padamu ada cinta yang nyata - To prove to you there is a true love
Setia hadir setiap hari - Loyalty presents everyday
Tak tega biarkan kau sendiri - I don't have a heart to let you be alone

Meski seringkali kau malah asyik sendiri - Although you often only enjoy yourself
Karena kau tak lihat - Because you don't see
Terkadang malaikat - Sometimes an angel
Tak bersayap - without wings
Tak cemerlang - Isn't extraordinary
Tak rupawan - Isn't beautiful
Namun kasih ini silahkan kau adu - But this love you can try to challenge
Malaikat juga tahu - An angle also knows
Siapa yang jadi juaranya - Who the champion is

Hampamu tak kan hilang semalam - Your loneliness won't disappear in a night
Oleh pacar impian - By your dream lover
Tetapi kesempatan untukku - But a chance for me
Yang mungkin tak sempurna - Which might not be perfect
Tapi siap untuk diuji - But is ready to be tested
Kupercaya diri - I believe myself
Cintaku yang sejati - My love is true

Namun tak kau lihat - But you don't see
Terkadang Malaikat - Sometimes an angel
Tak bersayap - Without wings
Tak cemerlang - Isn't extraordinary
Tak rupawan - Isn't beautiful
Namun kasih ini silahkan kau adu - But this love you can try to challenge
Malaikat juga tahu - An angel also knows
Siapa yang jadi juaranya - Who the champion is

Kau selalu meminta terus kutemani - You always ask me to accompany you
Engkau selalu bercanda andai wajahku diganti - You always joke if my face were changed
Relakan ku pergi - Letting me go
Karena tak sanggup sendiri - Because can't be alone

Namun tak kau lihat - But you don't see
Terkadang malaikat - Sometimes an angel
Tak bersayap - Without wings
Tak cemerlang - Isn't extraordinary
Tak rupawan - Isn't beautiful
Namun kasih ini silahkan kau adu - But this love you can try to challenge
Malaikat juga tahu - An angel also knows
Aku kan jadi juaranya - I will be the champion

I knew this song yesterday when my sister told me about this, and by listening to it I straight fell in love to the song. I listened carefully to the lyric. It is a very strong and deep song. A song I appreciate highly because it is telling about someone who believes and has a true love for someone is in one's heart and will never leave the loved one alone whatever it takes. It's simply telling us that a true love has a very strong bond between people who have it even if it were only one sided. Love is there to serve the loved one. However, the question is 'could we love someone without being loved as well?' I'll let you to answer that.

Ciao!

With Love,
el dios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeyy!!! lo suka juga!!
-M-